- APWU Health Plans Learn about the differences between the two health plans so you can choose the one that meets your needs.
- The Voluntary Benefits Plan provides voluntary insurance benefits designed especially for APWU members. It offers disability, life, dental, hospital indemnity, automobile insurance, as well as numerous other programs.
- AFLAC Specified Health Event and Cancer Insurance These comprehensive, affordable benefits, made available through American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac), are being offered exclusively to APWU members and their qualifying family members.
- Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance In addition to the Basic, there are three forms of Optional insurance you can elect.
- Accident Benefit Association provision for the payment of benefits to its members and their beneficiaries in case of temporary disability, dismemberment or death resulting directly from a covered accident
- Postal Employee's Relief Fund To aid postal employees and retirees whose homes are completely destroyed or left uninhabitable as a result of a major natural disaster or house fire
- 0 replies
- 208 views
- Add Reply
Union Member Benefits
Consumer Driven - available to PSE's after one year of service
Union Plus Discounts and Services
Financial and Retirement