- APWU Health Plans Learn about the differences between the two health plans so you can choose the one that meets your needs.
- The Voluntary Benefits Plan provides voluntary insurance benefits designed especially for APWU members. It offers disability, life, dental, hospital indemnity, automobile insurance, as well as numerous other programs.
- AFLAC Specified Health Event and Cancer Insurance These comprehensive, affordable benefits, made available through American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac), are being offered exclusively to APWU members and their qualifying family members.
- Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance In addition to the Basic, there are three forms of Optional insurance you can elect.
- Accident Benefit Association provision for the payment of benefits to its members and their beneficiaries in case of temporary disability, dismemberment or death resulting directly from a covered accident
- Postal Employee's Relief Fund To aid postal employees and retirees whose homes are completely destroyed or left uninhabitable as a result of a major natural disaster or house fire
- 0 replies
- 496 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 347 views
- Add Reply
Union Member Benefits
Consumer Driven - available to PSE's after one year of service
Union Plus Discounts and Services
Financial and Retirement
"When you respond to the 2020 Census, you help inform how billions of dollars in federal funding flows into communities across West Virginia,including money for schools, hospitals and health clinics, roads, public transportation, and other vital services. Unfortunately, West Virginia has one of the lowest 2020 Census response rates in the country. If we don’t respond to the Census, we will miss out on important federal funds that make our communities stronger. Every person in West Virginia that does not respond to the Census equates to $20,000 lost in federal funds for West Virginia and our communities over the next ten years. If 100 people do not respond, that's $2 MILLION lost in federal funds to West Virginia over the next ten years. We simply can’t afford that. So please, Be Counted and respond to the census today by visiting 2020census.gov or call 844-330-2020. Responding to the Census by phone or online is safe and secure, and it only takes a few minutes of your time. So again, please respond to the Census today by visiting 2020census.gov or call 844-330-2020. Thank you."
In Solidarity Glenn Wilson Legislative Director